Help With Fuji Cr Xg-1 Stuck Cassette - Service Technicians Forum

Help with Fuji CR XG-1 stuck cassette

(1)

Peakdoc

Help with Fuji CR XG-1 stuck cassette

December 04, 2014 10:15

Hi- Wondering if anyone can help advise us, we have a Fuji CR XG-1 with a stuck cassette. Normally we can remove it after resetting the unit, but now it reports "SYSTEMDOWN" with the yellow exclamation point lit and doesn't seem to go through its process to eject the cassette. Telnet and ping work, so the unit appears to be on the network properly; any advice for what I might do to see if the unit requires repair or another method to reset it? Thanks in advance!

to rate and post a comment

(34)
(7)

xtekvet

re: Help with Fuji CR XG-1 stuck cassette

December 05, 2014 10:19

Have you tried the manual release. It is a small hole on the right side of the unit as you are facing its front. It is about the level of the cassette tray. You can use a large , bent paper clip.

(1)

daniel ace enrijo

re: re: Help with Fuji CR XG-1 stuck cassette

March 19, 2020 10:44

Hi, my machine is FCR prima t2 and have the same problem. the cassette is stuck and error code 422 and all lights blinking. is there any chance i could fix this without calling a technician? thanks in advance

(3)

Naeem Ahmed

re: Help with Fuji CR XG-1 stuck cassette

July 17, 2019 09:41

There are some reasons to clear it. First tell me all sizes are stucking or only one particular size stucking. ?

General Solution
1. Cassette eject system required service.
2. Replace the cassette.

THE (LEADER) IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1982. SALES-SERVICE-REPAIR

Special-Pricing Available on Medical Displays, Patient Monitors, Recorders, Printers, Media, Ultrasound Machines, and Cameras. This includes Top Brands such as SONY, BARCO, NDS, NEC, LG, EDAN, EIZO, ELO, FSN, PANASONIC, MITSUBISHI, OLYMPUS, & WIDE.

RSTI Newsletter

one source

Hitachi