Kodak PoC CR -140 software load

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital, KODAK

(47)
(12)
(1)

Shawn Broussard

Kodak PoC CR -140 software load

March 02, 2013 09:19

Software seems to install correctly, then I put the usb key in and it installs the driver, but it still says that the license for the KodakQC Application is missing,This software and key was already install on this PC before and was working.Started with new hard drive this time. Any idea, Thanks in advance.

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(18)
(3)

Michael Solyom

re: Kodak PoC CR -140 software load

March 04, 2013 07:44

Hi Shawn what software version is it 3.0 or 3.2? Also is the licence on a dongle or Ibutton? If on I button make sure you install SP 8 or later on version 3.0 software.

1 person liked this

(47)
(12)
(1)

Shawn Broussard

re: re: Kodak PoC CR -140 software load

March 04, 2013 10:14

It's 3.0 and usb dongle

(4)

tamer gendi

September 05, 2013 04:55

excuse me could you send to me the poc cr 140 software because i lost the software cd and the operating software (win xp ) was hanging and I format the C partition and install the new win xp but I haven't the software cd to install it.

(6)

Mark Mougharbel

February 26, 2017 02:39

hi michael! I am having same problem as Shawn on a first time tested cr manufactured 2007, bought like knew with two two discs; one quality control SW V2.5 the other Service pack: Sp3A. Two dongles; one labeled "POC140+Eclipse" the other with long number ending with"-A".

(4)

(1)

BINU ACHARI

December 20, 2013 08:23

Can i get the software installation procedure for CR 140.

(1)

Richard Hassell

January 13, 2014 04:25

Good Day To All,
My problem is not related but as someone asked already I thought I would add. I need the Kodak Software and/or driver CD? that came with the POC 140. We have a running system at the moment but I am looking to prep a 2nd machine incase the OLD first machine fails. We cannot locate the CD/Software anywhere. We have the Dongle and I believe v2.5? I have tried our PACS distributor and they only have "their" software that is installed, not the KODAK stuff. I've contacted Kodak and am referred to the distributor :( Can anyone help? Thanks

Best Regards,

Rich

(1)

Ian Bulow

February 21, 2014 10:07

Hi Shawn! I am having the same issue!! Did you ever find a solution?

The error I get when trying to load is "License for KodakQC application is missing".

I would love some help!! Gotta fix this ASAP

Anas Alshamee

February 22, 2017 10:21

Can you Help me?
could you send to me the poc cr 140 software to install on win xp Can you Send software cd Image
my E-mail: abo.yazan.alshamee@gmail.com

2 people liked this

(4)

tamer gendi

February 23, 2017 10:29

I sent email to you please review it

(1)

Cesar Mena

re: re: re: Kodak PoC CR -140 software load

October 12, 2017 01:18

Do you have the software or driver for Kodak POC CR-140 for Windows 7? Preferably 3.2

(6)

Mark Mougharbel

February 26, 2017 02:37

I am having the same problem with a my newly purchased cr140, it came complete with manuals, three discs and two dongles, one labeled POC140 +Eclipse, the other labeled with long number ending with "-A", not sure what to do with it; dangle it on a key chain? i am working on it; seeking help from the seller; will let you know in case i fixed it, so i hope you do the same!

cheers
Mark

Samet G├╝ler

July 20, 2017 10:08

Hi, when i install kodak cr-140 software on xp system, pc restarts. can you help me please ?

(1)

Brendon McDowall

August 16, 2017 10:13

Hi Shawn, did you ever find a solution? I have a colleague having the same problem.

The (#1 Resource) for Medical Imaging and Peripherals. Call 1-949-273-8000

As a Master Distributor for major brands Barco, Philips, and Sony, we offer custom imaging solutions. With our renowned OEM Solutions and Service/Repair Center, Ampronix is a one-stop shop for HD Medical LCD Displays--Printers--Recorders--4K Cameras

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED