>
>
> Logiq Book Service

Logiq Book Service

(1)

Murillo Braga

Logiq Book Service

September 11, 2013 08:47

I own a Logiq Book, it uses windows 2000. There is a file that is corrupted, so I cant login. When I enter the "software update" partition it asks for a "system update CD". I tried to boot windows 2000 with a pen drive, but it does not recognize it. I was wondering if I use the maintenance password I can solve the problem. Does anyone know the Logiq Book maintenance password ? I also accept opinions on how I can solve it, in any other ways...
Thanks

to rate and post a comment

SHYJU MON

re: Logiq Book Service

September 11, 2013 12:58

I have sappliction dats , os installed ge logiq book hard disk full functional with any logiq book windows 200 series.
contact shyjumon@hotmail.com

1 person liked this

(27)
(8)

Diego Salgado

re: re: Logiq Book Service

September 11, 2013 07:00

Hi, i think you need reinstall the system base and Apps, you have problems with Windows so, i have service manuals and cds with base system and Apps, send me mail.

(2)

GUILLERMO RENDEROS

re: re: re: Logiq Book Service

December 28, 2017 12:32

I have the same problem, can you help. I need the CD and manuals

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

re: re: re: re: Logiq Book Service

October 11, 2018 08:06

Hi, I have a LogiQ Book and the HDD is crashed, I need to reload the software but when I put it new HDD the CD I Have, the CD don't booting up like Windows installations or something like that to reload the Base System Software and the Application Software. Do you have any Image I can clone in my Empty HDD? please if you can Help me I'll really appreciate it. Thanks, Best Regards,
my E-mail Address is rahp82@gmail.com

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

Hi, I have a LogiQ Book and the HDD is crashed, I need to reload the software but when I put it new HDD the CD I Have, the CD don't booting up like Windows installations or something like that to reload the Base System Software and the Application Software. Do you have any Image I can clone in my Empty HDD? please if you can Help me I'll really appreciate it. Thanks, Best Regards,

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

(73)
(11)
(6)

Bharat sharma

September 20, 2013 09:03

i have the solution of this logiq book i can provide you the software contact me on my id ultrasoundengineer@gmail.com

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

(45)

Roberto Hernandez

THE (LEADER) IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1982. SALES-SERVICE-REPAIR

Special-Pricing Available on Medical Displays, Patient Monitors, Recorders, Printers, Media, Ultrasound Machines, and Cameras. This includes Top Brands such as SONY, BARCO, NDS, NEC, LG, EDAN, EIZO, ELO, FSN, PANASONIC, MITSUBISHI, OLYMPUS, & WIDE.

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED