Philips iU22 need help with a DiagCode: 020.EJ9P.83RK.30

Tags: Ultrasound, PHILIPS

(1)

(1)

Alexander Daastrup

Philips iU22 need help with a DiagCode: 020.EJ9P.83RK.30

March 11, 2019 10:36

Hallo i have an Philips iU22 and I need help with a DiagCode: 020.EJ9P.83RK.30
The system was working but now i give this error everytime it starts op where it says: Hardware Does not match Software

to rate and post a comment

(134)
(46)
(2)

Sergey Zheleznyak

re: Philips iU22 need help with a DiagCode: 020.EJ9P.83RK.30

March 15, 2019 11:00

Most likely it is
EHA 020, Hardware Mismatch, but better export logs and send for the analysis to s.v.zhel@gmail.com

The installed hardware configuration is not an allowed configuration for the currently installed software. However, installing a new FEC board can cause this message until the new embedded software is installed.

Either use the error log browser or review the 'Expected versus Actual' list in System Config to identify which boards have the wrong configuration and replace as needed. If a new FEC board was installed then upgrade the embedded software. Otherwise, if there is new version of host software that supports the current hardware configuration, install host software.

Not sure that this is 100% Your case

to rate and post a comment

Probo Medical | We Buy, Repair, and Sell New and Used Ultrasound Equipment

We buy, repair, & sell new, used, and refurbished ultrasound probes and stock systems. 5000+ probes in stock. All probes are thoroughly tested & come with a warranty. Contact us about our special offer probes today! 317-759-9210 or sales@probomedical.com DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED