The LOGIQ P5 portable ultrasound system puts quality ultrasound technology well within the reach of your private practice, specialized clinic, or hospital. It offers solid image quality, including enhanced 4D capabilities and an extensive portfolio of transducers to help you take your patient care to a high level.
* High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) heightens visibility of organs and lesions with improved, high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture.
* CrossXBeam™ imaging, GE's exclusive spatial compounding technology, helps you see more detail in the breast by reducing speckle and noise, and improving resolution. CrossXBeam is an aquisition technique that acquires multiple images from different angles, combining them into a single image in real time, to enhance anatomic margins.
* CrossXBeam™ imaging enhances tissue and border differentiation with an exclusive spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
* 4D Imaging acquires three-dimensional images in real time to reveal the smallest anatomical details with stunning image clarity.
* Phase Inversion Harmonics for higher spatial resolution and deeper penetration.
* B-Flow displays true hemodynamic flow with high-velocity visualization.
Small parts and Superficial
Pediatric and Neonatal
Redstone Healthcare - Exceptionalism is what we do. Offering new and reconditioned ultrasound systems, transducers, parts and service nationwide from machines to transducers, C-arms and more! CALL 1-844-2-Redstone