Purchasing LifePak 12 from John Lee and David Domnitz

Chris Williams

Purchasing LifePak 12 from John Lee and David Domnitz

August 05, 2014 03:40

I tried purchasing a LifePak 12 from Stat Medical. I dealt with David Domnitz. I had to wire the money in advance. Before wiring the money I asked if the LifePak 12 would ship that day or the next. I was assured that it would. Based on this I gave my customer an ETA. When I still did not get shipment tracking information on Thursday I contacted David to be told that they now were waiting for parts to come in and at this point David told me their policy was a normal ship time of 3-5 day. I reminded him that he had assured me that they could immediately ship. When it still had not shipped on Friday, my customer canceled his order so on Monday I canceled the order to STAT and asked for a refund. When I contacted David today, Tuesday, his response was he is going on vacation and he will get to it when he has a chance.

Before purchasing I asked David about all the negative reviews on DOTmed and he had a seemingly good response to them. I should have listened to them, though, and I would recommend that no one does business with this company.

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

John Lee

re: Purchasing LifePak 12 from John Lee and David Domnitz

August 05, 2014 06:11

Allow me to refresh your memory. I told you on Friday that I needed one more day to which you replied "I need a tracking number by noon Monday". I provided it and ONLY after this at the end of the day did you then tell me you were canceling. When you asked for a refund I asked you for your bank info. This was yesterday (Monday). Then when you blew up my phone I told I will send you a refund in spite of the fact that this purchase was final as I told you on the phone. When I told you I was going on vacation, it was also to make clear that I had many things to square away before leaving and that yours was just one of them. You started sending me email after email after email and phone call after phone call after phone call, when you just cancelled a non-cancelable order. The day you sent the wire, I did not receive it until after 3:00 pm. How can anybody get an order out the door at that time? Then there was a need to order parts and this delayed things. It's not my fault you like to wait until past the 11th hour to order something and then jump up and down screaming if something needs fixing.

2 people liked this

Chris Williams

re: re: Purchasing LifePak 12 from John Lee and David Domnitz

August 12, 2014 09:29

While David Domnitz claims that he will wire back the money. He will not give me firm date when that will happen. It has been over a week since I have asked for the wire.

4 people liked this

Bradley Briggs

re: re: re: Purchasing LifePak 12 from John Lee and David Domnitz

November 08, 2014 09:31

This guy is a complete SCAM ARTIST. STAY AWAY.

2 people liked this

(4)
(3)

Elmo Perez

September 09, 2014 06:19

This is the last address we have when dealing with them. Hope it helps:
David J Domnitz
639 NW 158th Lane,
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

2 people liked this

(5)
(5)

Jacques Lachapelle

September 14, 2014 10:10

This is their M.O.. They make you think they have a product at a great price, ask for Wire transfer, then don't deliver. Took me for $4200.00. Dishonest as they come.

3 people liked this

(4)
(3)

Elmo Perez

September 23, 2014 08:52

Here's a link that may or may not help in finding more information. Please spread the word: http://www.bizapedia.com/people/DAVID-DOMNITZ.html

1 person liked this

Chris Williams

September 24, 2014 05:31

“This is an update to my last posting (on 8-5-14). It is now almost seven weeks since David told me he would refund our $4000 purchase price after he got back from vacation. He said the vacation was with his kids prior to them returning to school. I assume school has started again in Florida but we have not heard anything from David. Since we never heard back from him we hired a Florida lawyer to help facilitate the return of our money. To date, Mr. Domnitz has also ignored the attorney and it looks like we are going to have to sue him and/or his company for the return of our purchase price.”

1 person liked this

Susan Moore

October 07, 2014 06:10

And now they are no longer active on DOTmed. On to the next industry they can scam

1 person liked this

Andrew Bonin

September 24, 2014 05:32

David Domnitz owes Pacific Medical $30,000 and/or the equipment that was promised.

we received partial shipment and that was the end of it.

1 person liked this

Chris Williams

September 30, 2014 09:29

Is it better to take hum to collections or court?

2 people liked this

(5)
(5)

Jacques Lachapelle

October 05, 2014 09:02

Try mail fraud, this is really what they are doing...

1 person liked this

(15)
(5)
(87)

Jennifer Hamick

re: re: re: re: Purchasing LifePak 12 from John Lee and David Domnitz

October 14, 2014 07:37

Stat Medical/David Domnitz stole $37,500 from Spectrum Surgical Solutions in March 2013. He paid us back with a fraudulent check. In the beginning, we were working with him and implemented a payment plan per our attorneys. He failed miserably. We are working with Florida's States Attorney and have filed a case against Stat Medical/David Dominitz. According to the State of Florida, David will serve jail time since he knowing sent us a bad check for $37,500. The representative at the Florida State's Attorney's Office asked me to ask each of you to provide affidavits about your personal experience and theft with David Domnitz and Stat Medical. They strongly urge each of you to help us so we can keep David Domnitz in jail to pay for his crimes and we can all get restitution, even if it passed down to his wife and employees while he is serving time in prison. Please contact us direct if you are willing to help. Thank you.

Spectrum Surgical Solutions, Inc.

1 person liked this

Ryan Pannell

June 27, 2017 04:12

Just so you are aware, David Domnitz is Kosciusko County, Indiana jail for corrupt business influence from Didage Sales, Inc.

2 people liked this

advertisement