GE Vivid i Freezing Issues

Tags: Ultrasound, GE

(37)
(2)

Jesus E Mendez

GE Vivid i Freezing Issues

January 23, 2020 11:01

Greeting
Im working on a Vivid i with freezing issues. I think that the problem is caused by the BEP assy. I tried to perform a software reload and the system still with the same problem in intermittent times. I swap the HDD to try again the software reload and the system was freezes in the middle of the base installation, as the original HDD. Then, I remove the ribbon cable between the BEP and RFI and tried the software reload. Nothing change. If I replace the BEP, the original system option key could be change or the original serial key should be works fine with the new BEP assy?
Thanks in advance for your help
Have a nice day

to rate and post a comment

(16)
(2)

Roman Huda

re: GE Vivid i Freezing Issues

January 31, 2020 10:20

Hello.

Option key saved in software.

My advice - open machine, remove etx/xtx module and clean, maybe need replace thermal interface (like rubber) prepare new hdd, upgrade BIOS and install new software.
Maximum software - BT12

(37)
(2)

Jesus E Mendez

re: re: GE Vivid i Freezing Issues

February 03, 2020 09:43

Ok, Thanks for answer my post. I will try this step. Have a nice day and thank you very much for your help

(10)

Cali Mohamed

January 31, 2020 10:22

Hello, befor changing the bep, reload the software in a new HDD, sometimes the HDD makes that kind of problem ALSO. CHANGE THE MEMORY

(77)
(18)

Brian Eberling

February 19, 2020 10:29

If you change the BEP, you will have to reprogram your system ID from the menu on your software installation media.

stats
DOTmed text ad

Probo Medical | We Buy, Repair, and Sell New and Used Ultrasound Equipment

We provide sales, service, rental, and repair for ultrasound systems, probes, and C-arms. We have the largest inventory in the world. Contact us about our special offers on certified refurbished equipment! Call: 317-759-9210 Email: sales@probomedical.com.

stats
advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

MedSurge LLC
TIMED
Mar 21, 2024 (301 lots)
Boca Med & Tech
TIMED
Mar 22, 2024 (89 lots)