Over 350 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - NY 03/21, FL 03/22

Beware of Humana Ray and Mario D'Alessio

(4)
(8)

Richard Hart

Beware of Humana Ray and Mario D'Alessio

February 28, 2017 10:16

Please be advised about this very dangerous man to do business with. I now have researched and noticed he had bad dealings under his old company GFD Tech SRL and now is doing so under a new name Humana Ray from Austria.

I purchased a VCT-64 in March of 2016 and was promised delivery in May of 2016. After sending emails about the shipping date I contacted Mario when I did not receive the system. I argued by email for over a month and asked for my money back as he could not deliver the system and I lost my customer. In August 2016 Mario told me he had a retail customer in Rome for the system and would pay me back my cost and 1/2 of the profit by the first week of September, which I reluctantly agreed to as it seemed the only way to get paid. I have asked for documents about the alleged sale and he promised them, but than later said he would not send them. Now I have had promises for this payment for five months and every promise is broken with a new excuse. Now he does not return my cals or emails for one month. I am forced to hire an attorney and use the proper authorities to look into this as a possible criminal activity. So if you are contacted by Mario, please be warned. If there are any others out there who are having problems, please contact me.

This kind of business must be stopped as it hurts all of us.

Thanks

Richard Hart
Elite Medical LLC
l

6 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(16)
(2)
(3)

Ramon Cervantes

re: Beware of Humana Ray and Mario D'Alessio

March 06, 2017 09:04

All of good dealers should push the fbi for interstate fraud,inter-world fraud and get these people in jail and take all of their illicit money.properties and keep their names every day on the black list.Maybe we should form a criminal catch unit to find these thieves .A fee from all of us would stop the crap that permeates our business.

1 person liked this

(3)

(10)
(74)

T. Simons

re: Beware of Humana Ray and Mario D'Alessio

April 12, 2017 10:28

Hi Richard,
We sold several parts to Mario d'Alessio last year. He keeps telling us that he has problems with Paypal and his bank. Now he is using another company name (Humana Ray in Austria), but after numerous promises to pay, we still have not received our money.
He is not reliable to do business with. We handed over the claim to an international debt collection company.

(4)
(8)

Richard Hart

re: re: Beware of Humana Ray and Mario D'Alessio

June 25, 2017 05:28

Tijl,

I have hired an attorney in Austria and we are prosecuting Mario as well for a large amount of money he took from us and never delivered. Over a year in excuses, but he went silent and seems to be hiding with no intent to pay.

I intend to exhaust any resource I have to make sure he faces justice for this action and if you wish to provide information about your deal I can have you send this to the prosecutor we are working with.

Richard

1 person liked this

advertisement