Vendor Fisher Scientific
Item Fisher Scientific Marathon 3000R Refrigerated Centrifuge W/ Rotor & 04 Buckets
Model/Cat# Marathon 3000R
Serial # 64610193
Voltage : 120V, 60Hz, 12A
Made In: USA
Date of manufacture 2000
Table top and compact
Basin : has RUST in side
Scratches on the TOP and Side
Refrigeration is well
Refrigerant : R22
Charge : 7.5Oz
High Side design pressures : 300PSI
Low Side pressures : 150 PSI
Package includes :
Rotor ........MAX RPM 4000, 431gms
4 x Buckets
4 x White sample holders (edge for one is broken)
Power cord included
Shipping weight : 60 Pounds
Stocks ID: 15944
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Overall Condition: Good
Physical Condition: Kindly see all images before bidding! Fair
Working Condition: Seems to be working nicely, unit enjoys smooth & vibration free spinning, not tested with samples ...., Timer & breaks are working ...Refrigerating well ..offered AS IS
Not tested technically or professionally at our end --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS!
Biomed check is strongly recommended before use
Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibiality of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relatinga to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.