Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing..
Type: Grossing Station
Refurbished with Warranty, Contact for Custom Quote!
Shown in photo with added option of leg frame
Ideal for laboratories with space constraints, the MB100 is a compact workstation that rests on a counter top and saves valuable floor space. It may also serve as a secondary station in larger, busier, facilities that require an additional work surface to meet spikes in demand. The MB100 also features Mopec’s back draft ventilation system; safely pulling specimen odors and off-gas away from technicians – ensuring a safe work environment for your employees.
• Dimensions: 48″ (122 cm) L x 29″ (74 cm) W x 45½ (116 cm) H
• Small specimen sink: 10″ (25.4 cm) L x 5″ (12.7 cm) W x 3″ (7.6 cm) H – located in center of work shelf
• Includes hot/cold water fixture, wrist blade handles with swing spout faucet and built-in vacuum breaker
• Material: Recessed stainless steel work surface
• Removable polyethylene cutting board 23″ (58.4 cm) L x
16″ (40.6 cm) W x ¾ (2 cm) H
• Ruler: Washable ruler with inch & centimeter
markings.Ruler is located on the inside lip of the
• Magnetic tool bar holds instruments when not in use
• Bins: Organizer Bin-small (Qty 1) stainless
steel;Organizer Bin-large (Qty 1) stainless steel
• Leveling pads: 4
• Stainless steel c-fold paper towel dispenser
• Lights: Energy saving, long life LED lights (2)
• Electrical: GFCI electrical receptacle, 1 circuit – 15
• Electrical requirements: 115V – 60 Hz – 1 PH – 1
circuit – 20 amps.
• 8-foot hospital grade line cord
• Duct stub connection: 46″ (116.9 cm) L x 3″ (7.6 cm) W
• Ventilation: Back draft ventilation designed to safely
and efficiently remove formaldehyde fumes and hazardous
chemical vapors. Equipped with a factory installed
exhaust duct which can be connected to any in-house