Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing..
Warranty: 90 Days Warranty
For Sale Nikon Eclipse 90i Upright Fluorescence Microscope Pred Nikon Eclipse Ni-E
The Predecessor to Nikon Eclipse Ni-E Upright Fluorescence Microscope
Condition, availability, and customization
• Fully functional, serviced, and in good condition
• Optics professionally cleaned
• *Comes with Brand New Fluorescence Filter Sets*
• Can be custom-configured to the requirements of your application
• Will arrive timely, complete, and ready to be used
Nikon Eclipse 90i Fluorescence Microscope Overview
(Final microscope capabilities will depend on the modifications you request)
• Research Grade Microscope
Microscopy types as configured:
• For Brightfield and Fluorescence Microscopy
Suited for the following applications as configured:
• High-quality imaging of live cells, tissues, microorganisms, and other
Installed automation/motorized components:
• Motorized lightpath
• Motorized/automated Z-Axis Drive
• Motorized filter cube turret
• Motorized objective(nosepiece) turret
Benefits of motorized/Automated Z-Axis drive:
• Automatic parfocality adjustment
• The ability to recall previously saved focus levels
• Automated management of Z positioning/ Fine-coarse control
Imaging of Samples:
• Ability to take still images and live videos of your samples
Imaging software highlights:
• Display, annotate, edit, calibrate, measure, analyze, process, print, and save raster
• Variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
Open source Micromanager Multi-dimensional Image acquisition & automation software capabilities
• Multi-frame (Time lapse/Image acquisition over time)
• Multi-slice (Z coordinate/Z Stacking)
• *Multi-position (XY coordinate/Stitching/Mosaic) – only available when setup with motorized XY Stage
This is our Standard Nikon 90i Fluorescence Microscope Configuration:
• Nikon Eclipse 90i upright Base
• with a Motorized(Automated) Z-Axis Drive
• Imaging Head with two camera ports
• Two Eyepieces
Fluorescence Light Path:
• Nikon fluorescence motorized lightpath
• Nikon 100 Watt full spectrum HBO lamp
• Nikon 100 Watt full spectrum HBO power supply
Fluorescence filter cube turret:
• Motorized 6-position filter cube turret
• Three empty filter cubes
• Three Brand New filter sets of either DAPI, FITC, Texas Red, CY5, CY3
Brightfield Light Path:
• Built into microscope base
• Nikon 100 Watt halogen light source
• Nikon 100 Watt halogen power supply
• Motorized 6-position objectives turret
• 4x/0.13 CFI Plan Fluor objective
• 10x/0.25 CFI Plan Fluor objective
• 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC objective
• Mechanical condenser
• Mechanical XY Stage
• As configured may be used with slides or Petri dishes
• 100% Eyepiece, 0% Camera Ports
• 0% Eyepiece, 100% Front Camera Port
• 0% Eyepiece, 100% Rear Camera Port
• 1x C-mount adapter
• CMOS USB 3.0 10MP Camera
• Dell laptop computer
• Windows 10
• Micromanager w/ImageJ Software
• Camera software
• Necessary power and communication cables
Modifications and Upgrades Available (thousands of components on hand)
Most customers do elect to have microscopes configured to their requirements.
Configurations (In addition to installed Brightfield, and Fluorescence)
• Phase Contrast, DIC, or Polarization Add-on Components may be added (subject to availability)
• Microscope can be configured for magnification between 40x and 1000x (with 10x Eyepieces)
• Higher magnification Nikon microscope objectives
• Various high-end objectives (APO)
• DAPI, FITC, Texas Red, CY3, CY5, UV range, or other wavelengths filters
• Extra Filter cubes
• Xenon, Metal Halide, or LED Fluorescence microscope light sources
• Various advanced CCD and sCMOS camera options for higher-quality images
• In addition to installed motorized capabilities, it can be configured with:
• Motorized high-speed shutter, motorized condenser
• May be set up with other motorized XY stage kits for multi-slide scanning or full microplate scan
Happy to help build and configure the right microscope for you!
Most Requested Customer Upgrades
• High-End CCD, sCMOS, or EMCCD Camera
• LED or Metal Halide Fluorescence Light Source
• Phase Contrast, Polarization, or the DIC configurations
• Higher Magnification Objectives
• Higher performance Fluor or APO objectives
• Motorized XY Stage Kit (stage, controller, joystick)
How to decide between a refurbished and brand-new comparable microscope
Will I save much by buying it pre-owned?
• Add many upgrades noted above
• Add a 1-Year Extended Warranty
• Add Setup and Training
• Get imaging capabilities comparable to the Nikon NI-E Microscope
• Get imaging quality comparable to the Nikon NI-E Microscope
• Get all upgrades from one place
• Still, save up to $75,000 vs. buying new
• We are passionate about microscopy!
• We offer detailed photos and video of the microscope in action
• Are an approved vendor to most large US and Canadian Universities & Colleges
• Are an approved vendor to many US and International Biopharma companies
• We carry hundreds of advanced research microscopes in stock
• Thousands of upgrade, modification, and repair parts in stock
• Remote installation and microscope operation training packages
• International shipping is no problem
• In Stock, Multiple Nikon 90i Eclipse Microscopes on hand if you require more than one
• The microscope comes with parts and a labor 90 Days Warranty
• An extended 1-year warranty option may be available with optional yearly renewal for North American customers
• Remote installation and training options
• Smooth process from the initial quote to custom order fulfillment
• Customer references at many universities
PLEASE NOTE QUESTIONS BELOW ARE ANSWERED IN A MORE THOROUGH DETAIL ON OUR WEBSITE
Q: I am not 100% sure about the configuration I need, can your team assist me with selecting the right microscope for me?
A: Absolutely, we can start with your application, samples, or challenge to assist you in selecting the right configuration and the right microscope for you.
Q: Can you make necessary modifications to the standard configuration to best fit my application
A: Certainly, we carry a large variety of upgrade components to assure the final microscope build will match your application
Q: What steps do you take to verify, service, and confirm the functionality of the Nikon 90i Fluorescence Microscope?
A: Each microscope goes thru very extensive service to ensure it will perform to specification.
Q: Can I view this Nikon 90i microscope in person at your facility or do a live Zoom demo before it is shipped to me?
A: We can accommodate, both in-person or Zoom demos.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: Warranty is 90 Days, with an extended warranty option available for both parts and labor
Q: Do you offer installation, service, etc?
A: We offer remote installation and training packages to get you familiar with this Nikon 90i Microscope
Q: What should I watch out for when buying a Nikon 90i Microscope used/pre-owned from another lab?
A: That it has no missing, broken, or incorrect parts for your application, any mechanical or motorized components have been serviced and lubricated, controller issues, good quality filter cubes, proper and undamaged objectives, and most importantly no dust in the light path or objectives.
Q: Do you have these and other microscopes on hand?
A: We carry many other microscopes from Nikon, Zeiss, Olympus, and Leica.
Q: I am from the University or College, do you accept Purchase Orders?
A: We accept purchase orders from all major US and Canadian universities.
Q: How fast will you ship?
A: We can ship within 2-3 days to about 2 weeks, depending on the final configuration required.
Q: Will my instrument be insured during shipping?
A: Absolutely, we insure all our shipments as long as we are the shipper. If customer ship on their account, they handle insurance.
Q: How do you pack? Have you packed and shipped microscopes in the past? Do you ship Internationally?
A: We have extensive experience in shipping high-end and complex microscopes. Please check our website for photos of how it is done.
Q: Do you ship Internationally?
A: We have so far shipped to every continent and over 30 countries.
Q: How much will I save buying it pre-owned, and is it worth it?
A: When comparing to buying a new Nikon NI-E Fluorescence Microscope you can save up to $75,000 and have plenty of funds left over for another instrument
TO VIEW ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, VIDEOS AND VERY DETAILED INFORMATION SUCH AS TEST STEPS PERFORMED, CONFIGURATION, ETC., PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE. TO GET THERE PLEASE CLICK ON “WEBSTORE”; TO YOUR RIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE LINK TO OUR SITE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN. THEN USE LAST 5 DIGITS OF MPN NUMBER IN THE SEARCH FIELD TO LOCATE YOUR ITEM.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US OR EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.
ALL OF OUR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION AT OUR FACILITY.