FREE SHIPPING to USA (Lower 48) and southern Canada. These stands are in very good good condition and without issues of any kind. They will be dismantled for shipping. Reassembly will require no special tools.
According to the manufacturer:
* Unique cable routing eliminates tangling and may extend cable life
* All cables, accessories, and disposables are on-board, enabling users to quickly determine if the device is properly stocked to minimize workflow disruption
* On-board disinfection wipes, rounded corners, slotted bin openings, and a modular design facilitate cleaning and helps minimize the risk of cross-contamination
* Designed so that the monitor and bins are protected by the cable management tray, and are within the footprint of the base
* On-board lighting aids vision in dark rooms without disturbing the patient
* Weight: 21 pounds
* Dimensions: 45H x 16W x 11D inches Base: 21W inches
American buyers will pay only what they pay on purchase. No added taxes or fees will be required on delivery. Delivery normally takes one week.
Canadian buyers should request an invoice in Canadian $ before purchase. 5% tax (GST) will be added to this. An invoice in Canadian funds should be requested prior to purchase.
Buyers from elsewhere are welcome to purchase this item. Shipping will at cost. An estimate is recommended before purchase.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.