This is appears to be in good condition except for a lens missing on the gauge (will will try and replace it or the complete gauge prior to sale). The cyclinder is warranted to hold pressures to its original specs. Included is everything seen in the pics. The two guns are aftermarket, but of good quality. There are quick connect pressure fittings on the cylinder, but no lines.
According to the Millipore:
Dispensing pressure vessels hold liquid for filtration through Millipore pressure-operated filter holders, if connected to an external pressure source. The portable vessels are available in 5, 10, and 20-liter and 1-gallon capacities. Vessels meet ASME®-UM Code requirements.
- Closures are secured by cam-lock handle.
- Vessels are autoclavable when vented.
- Accessory code-complying relief valve, pressure gauge and hose connectors are available.
- Accessory closure adapts vessels for vacuum use.
- Height: approx. 24 inches
- Materials: 316 stainless steel body; stainless steel fittings; fluoroelastomer gaskets and O-rings; molded neoprene rubber base
- Connections, Inlet/Outlet 1/4 in. NPTF elbow fittings for inlet and outlet (labeled); 1/4 in. NPTF for pressure gauge and vent/relief valve attachment.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure, bar (psi) 6.9 bar (100 psi)
- Quality Level MQ100
US customers will pay no taxes or import related charges. What is paid on purchase is all that will be charged.
Canadian buyers are required to pay in Canadian funds and with be charged tax at 5%(GST). Please write with your delivery address and an invoice in CAD will be generated.
Buyers in other locations should write in advance of purchase to determine delivery costs.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.