This LifeCare PCA Plus II Infuser model 4100 pump appears in good working order. It complete self-tests without error, has a bright and complete display, an unblemished keypad and no cracks in the housing or syringe cover. Included is the power cable & a bolus remote control cable. Not included is a manual or key or further testing. The battery will likely have to be replaced at a minimum.
Shipping will be $30 to $45 to Canada and the USA with PayPal, VISA & MasterCar payment available. Shipping elsewhere will be at cost.
* Continuous & PCA
* PCA Mode: Approximately 1 ml in 35 seconds
* CONTINUOUS Mode: variable from 0.1 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr) to 20.0 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr)
* PCA+ CONTINUOUS Mode: variable from 0.1 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr) to 20.0 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr), * PCA dose (mg) KVO Rate: 0.1 ml/hr
* Lockout Interval Range: 5 to 100 minutes in 1-minute increments
* Backpressure Range: 10 to 20 psig
* Voltage: 110 – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 W
* Power Cord: nominal 10’ UL-type line power cord with hospital grade plug
* single 8 VDC, four-cell sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery pack. When fully charged, a battery will typically provide a minimum of four hours of operation.
* Size: 8” x 13” x 6”
* Weight: 15 lbs.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.