Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing..
Model: BVI3000 Bladder
The Verathon BVI 3000 Bladder Scanner is small, lightweight, and easy to use. The BladderScan family of products consists of portable ultrasound instruments that measure bladder volume. They provide quick, accurate and reliable results. Because they are noninvasive and easy to use, BladderScan instruments are a perfect tool to help healthcare providers diagnose, manage and treat urinary outflow dysfunction.
The BVI 3000 calculates bladder volume using patented VMODE® technology. VMODE® ultrasound is easy to use and comfortable for the patient. When you press the scan button, within seconds, the VMODE® technology measures ultrasonic reflections on multiple planes inside the body and produces a 3-dimensional image. Based on this image, the BladderScan® calculates and displays the bladder volume. Volume measurements made with VMODE® ultrasound are more accurate than those from conventional 2-dimensional ultrasound, as they are based on a more complex, 3-D image of the bladder.
Verathon BVI 3000 Bladder Scanner Features and Benefits
- Prevents unnecessary catheterisation
- Helps prevent undiagnosed urinary retention
- Reduces rates of urinary tract infection
- Helps caregivers manage and treat incontinence
- Eliminates unnecessary trauma to patients, preserves their dignity and helps improve patient care
- Cost effective – saves staff time and improves job satisfaction
- The LCD screen displays bladder position and volume.
- A unique aiming icon guides the operator to optimal probe placement.
- Comprehensive 3-dimensional display shows the bladder in two cross-sectional images to verify that a complete scan has been achieved.
- It’s easy to print the results of any scan for patient records or reimbursement procedures.
- The BladderScan documents cost savings and number of catheterisations prevented based on your institution’s statistical input.