This stretcher appears in good condition. The hydraulics work flawlessly and do not leak, the brakes lock and unlock firmly, the castors turn and or lock in place as they should and have undamaged treads, the non-metallic top is uncut and clean, the mat has no damage and is evenly padded. There are no cracks in the plastic lower utility tray cowling, bumpers or rails covers. Optional equipment are a transfer mat, portable O2 cylinder sleeve and collapsing IV pole. The three flaws observed are: 4 plastic wheel hubcaps are missing, the third stage of the optional IV pole does not extend smoothly (pic shows two stages extended) and the blue frame cover on the foot end has a repaired crack on the outer edge.
Please write in advance of purchase if you wish pictures of specific areas or have other questions.
According to the manufacturer:
The Stryker 1005 Stretcher can be used as a procedural stretcher, an ER gurney, a PACU stretcher, a bariatric stretcher and a recovery bed. It us supremely mobile and user-friendly is perfectly suited for fast-paced and rigorous environments such as the Emergency Department because they help greatly reduce the physical strain on clinicians without sacrificing patient care and comfort.
* 700 pound capacity
* 25 inch patient surface width
* Glideaway side rails with integrated push/ pull handles
* Dual end brake pedals and dual side foot hydraulics
* Assisted backrest
* Integrated utility tray
* Conforms to diagnostic x-ray system standards under 21 CFR Part 1020
* Four integrated IV receptacles
* Trend./reverse Trend.
* Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot
* Constant descent hydraulics
* Dual-end brake & steer controls
* Extra 5th wheel for additional steering
* Thermoformed ABS base with extra capacity storage tray
* 26 inch wide patient surface
* 3 inch Enhanced Comfort Mattress
* Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
* Integrated transfer board
* Power-washable design
* Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with dual-end activators
* Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal
* Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 pounds (317.5 kg)
* Length: 84 inch (± .5”) (213.3 cm)
* Width: 33.5 inch (85.1 cm) with rails up, 30.25 inch ( 76.8 cm) with rails down (± .5”)
* Height: 20.75 to 34 inch” (± .5”) (52.7 cm to 86.4 cm)
* Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +16°/-16° (± 1°)
* Fowler Angle: 0° to 90° (± 3°)
Shipping will be by commercial freight. The freight rate quoted is for delivery to commercial urban locations with a loading dock or forklift available for offloading or to a regional freight depot (for customer pick up). Additional fees will applied for used of a powered tailgate for curbside offloading and or residential delivery, rural or remote delivery, commercial site delivery in highly congested locations. Please contact the seller for additional information on these added charges. Cost will be based on postal / zip code and the extra services required.
US customers will pay not added US or Canadian taxes or broader related fees on purchase or delivery. What is paid on check out is all that will be paid if the delivery criteria outlined above is met.
Canadian customers will be charged Canadian taxes (5% GST) and must make payment in CAD funds. Shipping to most locations in Central and Western Canada may be less than quote. Please write for a shipping quote and/or an invoice in Canadian funds.
Buyers in other locations should write for a shipping quote before attempting to purchase this item.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however, unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgement of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the USA or another regulated location, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.