WELCH ALLYN VIDEO PATH COLPOSCOPE
The Welch Allyn VideoPath is a high resolution video colposcope that is capable of storing, retrieving, comparing, annotating and transmitting images. Together with its advanced image management is the HID lamp which offers 50% whiter, brighter light compared to that of halogen lamps. The simplicity of the Video Path colposcope allows the user to show high resolution images direct-to-screen in a single connection.
• Direct-to-screen provides full-screen, high-resolution images of view
• HID lamp offers 50% whiter, brighter light than halogen for true tissue color
• No couplers or beam splitters to degrade image quality or field
• Push button on-screen magnification index
• Unique polarization filter removes glare for accurate tissue assessment
• Electronic green filter removes red from image with no light loss
• Store, retrieve, compare, annotate and transmit images
• Advanced image management, and a variety of documentation options available
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.