Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing..
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Visual Field Analyzer
Model: 740 i
Warranty: 6 Months
Validated by more than 25 years of research, design and clinical experience, the HFA is the accepted standard of care in glaucoma diagnosis and management. With over 65,000 installed units worldwide, the Humphrey Field Analyzer is the premier automated visualfield perimeter. HFA Guided Progression Analysis (GPA) software accurately differentiates statistically significant progression of visualfield loss from random variability, providing an advanced, proven method to enhance the management of glaucoma. The analysis is based upon detailed empirical knowledge of the variability found at various stages of glaucomatous visual field loss through information acquired in extensive multi-center clinical trials worldwide. SITA Strategies are not only fast and accurate, but also friendly on the patient. Using timing techniques, SITA is extraordinarily responsive to patient reaction times. The patient runs the perimeter, rather than the reverse. The HFA II-i ’s fixation monitoring automatically tracks and aligns head and eye position to promote exam reliability. Connectivity solutions to fit your practice. The analysis is based upon detailed empirical knowledge of the variability found at various stages of glaucomatous visual field loss through information acquired in extensive multi-center clinical trials worldwide. It is a standard that reflects our shared commitment to the enhancement and preservation of vision. A standard that expands the potential of perimetry with new technologies that offer unique insights to support you in glaucoma clinical detection, diagnosis and ongoing management. Every perimetry product from Carl Zeiss is designed to provide optimized workflow, better patient comfort, and superb value not only today but also far into the future. Every HFA ships with the ability to connect to an office network through the FORUM Eye Care Data Management system.
Improved GPA design
- Presents ``at a glance” visual field progressionanalysis on a single page report
- Quantifies rate of progression with new globalindex VFI, optimized for progression analysis.• Displays rate of vision loss relative to patient agefor individualized patient care.
- Projects current rate of progression forward upto 5 years to help assess risk of future vision lossif current trend continues.
- Combines Full Threshold and SITA strategies.
- Automates removal of tests with poor reliability.
- Streamlines clinical interpretation and simplifiespatient education
- Connect to your EHR, office network or anydevice using DICOM connectivity with theFORUM Eye Care Data Management system.
- Provides VFI as a simple and intuitive newglobal index to determine the percentage ofvisual field loss on every test.
- Prints to virtually any network printer withHFA-NET Pro and EasyConnect.
- Allows non-IT specialists to set up networkingwith EasyConnect RCT.
- Improves database performance – withArchive/Retrieve up to 60X faster.