Over 100 California Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 2400 Total Lots Up For Auction at Three Locations - TN 02/23, NJ Cleansweep 02/29, TX 03/01
Orbel® - the revolutionary new way to sanitize your hands.
- Increase Joint Commissionand infection control compliance rates
- Lower risk of Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAIs), reducing hospital stay times and costs
- Cost effective add-on or replacement for wall mounted sanitizers
- Compliance with World Health Organization "5 Touch" sanitizing protocols
- Stay healthy! Safety and less risk of HAIs
- Portable hand sanitizer that is always with staff, regardless of where they are in the hospital...no need to search for sanitizer dispensers
- Improves focus on medical tasks via habit of ORBEL
- Easy to use
- Safety and less risk of HAIs
- Protect from disease transmission to other body parts (when applicable) and family members / other patients / staff
- Reduces average stays in hospital and associated costs
25% COMPLIANCE SHORTFALLS
Studies have shown there is over 25% shortfall in compliance by medical practitioners in the use of hand sanitizers
Lack of hand hygiene is due to lack of accessibility, not knowledge, especially with high workloads for healthcare providers
ORBEL YOUR HANDS
Apply a palm full of ORBEL disinfectant in a cupped hand and cover all surface.
Thoroughly rub your hands as you are used to with wall disinfection units.
Once your hands are dried you are ready to go.
KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA CONVENIENTLY
- Improves focus on medical tasks, disinfecting your hands on the go
- Intuitive hand sanitization movement helps increase compliance rates
- The ORBEL unit sanitizes hand areas linked to cross-contamination
- Immediate accessibility is the strongest path to compliance
- ORBEL compliance is simple, easy and cost effective
HealthCare Business News is FREE! Sign up now.