Advantx E Legacy Error 4265 Ecm Backup Timer Interrupt - Service Technicians Forum

Over 350 Minnesota Auctions End Today - Bid Now

Advantx E Legacy: Error 4265 ECM: BACKUP TIMER INTERRUPT.

Tags: Radiology - R/F, GE

(65)
(17)

tim cowell

Advantx E Legacy: Error 4265 ECM: BACKUP TIMER INTERRUPT.

April 07, 2021 10:26

This error happens during a digital record exposure. If I go to Digital record video present calibration X219 and change the TV aperture step setting the end result is the same.
I need to know what signal to follow from the camera to the ECM?

to rate and post a comment

(11)
(5)

MRISAGE

re: Advantx E Legacy: Error 4265 ECM: BACKUP TIMER INTERRUPT.

April 08, 2021 10:54

Can you make digital shots in applications with no errors? Is the error only happening when You run x219?

(65)
(17)

tim cowell

re: re: Advantx E Legacy: Error 4265 ECM: BACKUP TIMER INTERRUPT.

April 09, 2021 01:38

The error happens during digital shots in applications or calibrations. I found the signal to follow on the Brightness integrator VIC3 A2 A3 located inside trim cover next to the camera. The signal is called BRT INT. The signal, on the brightness integrator board, starts at the PHOTO CELL and goes out on J1-4 just after TP6. I have no signal at TP6 or TP5. I have a signal at TP1 and TP4. I ordered the Brightness Integrator 46-264410G1 board.

X-Ray Tube Replacements for GE, Siemens, Varian, Philips, Toshiba, Shimadzu

Over thirty five years in the X-Ray tube manufacturing. X-Ray tube replacements for all leading imaging equipment manufactures. From the past twenty years to today's modern mobile digital imaging equipment. Overnight shipping. SC, USA. 843 767 8090

advertisement

RSTI Newsletter

Hitachi

Upcoming Auction Events

Tekyard Medical
TIMED Ending Soon
Apr 19, 2021 (351 lots)