Over 200 Maryland Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 2300 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - TX 02/10, CA 02/13, Ontario 02/14, NJ 02/17

AMX4 Error 45e

Tags: Radiology - R/F, GE HEALTHCARE

(74)
(14)

GH

AMX4 Error 45e

January 23, 2023 10:31

Dear All,
We have Error 45e in AMX4 mobile X ray from GE Healthcare, we did replace the FIL/KVP board, and we did replace the CPU board, as well we did replace the high tension cables, but still we are facing this error when we press the exposure button.
We did test the X ray tube, it is working fine.
Any body can help us to investigate this problem deeply.

Best Regards,
Ghassan.

to rate and post a comment

(9)

Bill Diaz

re: AMX4 Error 45e

January 24, 2023 10:27

Here is what I have for that error. Also, when i change the FIL/KVP board I also change the 1hz board
ERROR 45E
1. Check For 2 KHZ Phase 1 & 2 Signals At J2-17 & 19 Of FIL/KVP Board
2. Check For Continuity Between J5 Plug On FIL/KVP Board And Filament Terminals On HV Xformer
3. Check For Open Or Shorted Tube Small Filament – Is The Small Spot Lit During Prep? A 6V Battery Voltage Can Be Applied Directly To The Filament To See If It Will Lite --- Even Though A Continuity Check Of The Filament Might Indicate It’s Ok
4. Check For Defective HV Cathode Cable (Internal Short)
5. Replace FIL/KVP Board - Check The +24 Volts To J1-2 Of FIL/KVP Board
4. Is The XRT From Another Vendor? (Must Have Internal Resistor In Series With Filament)
7. Bad High Voltage Divider (H/V Bleeder)
8. FIL SHORTED (Check J2-25 On FIL/KVP Board)

(74)
(14)

GH

re: re: AMX4 Error 45e

January 24, 2023 05:53

Hello Bill,
Thanks for your help.
Please send me your email and whatsapp number if possible.
Regarding the problem of AMX4 of error 45e, actually we had this error before in this system, and I did replace the FIL/KVP board with 1HZ board, then the error disappeared and the system works fine, but then after three days exactly I went to the site to try another FIL/KVP board on this working machine, then I got the same error 45e, then I put back the working FIL/KVP board again, system gives the error 45e.

So I got crazy, does the working board got defect? or what happened? I got confused.

Regarding the procedures and tests that you sent to me, I have them all on the diagnostic manual, but I never test the filament shortened and the 2kHZ of pins 17, and 19 of J2, If you did that before please guide me.

I did test the tube, it is working fine, and all connectors on the board working fine.

X-Ray Tube Replacements for GE, Siemens, Varian, Philips, Toshiba, Shimadzu

Over thirty five years in the X-Ray tube manufacturing. X-Ray tube replacements for all leading imaging equipment manufactures. From the past twenty years to today's modern mobile digital imaging equipment. Overnight shipping. SC, USA. 843 767 8090

advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

Tekyard Medical
TIMED Ending Soon
Feb 08, 2023 (219 lots)
Global Medical Devices LLC
TIMED
Feb 10, 2023 (83 lots)
SDI Medical Consultants
TIMED
Feb 13, 2023 (116 lots)
Unitedrecovery.ca