SEARCH
Current Location:
>
>
> Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

Tags: CT, GE

Oscar Guetta

Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

August 11, 2017 07:57

Hi Guys.
Please help me for this case. I am repairing a Lightspeed Plus 4 slices, Console: Octane, Gantry H3, warm up is ok, but I can not scan patient, or calibrate.
When I prepare patient, "MOVE TO SCAN" flash. But it is enough time to push, and "SET SCAN" lit immediately. If I push this button, "Scanner Hard stopped scan" appear on monitor.

I checked in View log:

Error: 230000067
Unexpected event occurred during scan data transfer
Even bit: 5
Count: 1
Description: View length error
Scan aborted

Error: 245190
System aborted Scout Scanning
No views, either offset or data, were collected/received
Data views expected: 1694

I tried some test:
DIP Diagnostics: OK
mA& KV (X ray): OK
Autocal Generator: OK
Recon Data Path: OK
Scan data path: Failted (with bypass slipring)

And home service screen:
DIP error: 9.87e-08 Degraded

I test with new Scan data disk, SCSI cable, SCSI card, but error still appear.And I check fiber optic cable, it is ok.

Someone understand this case, please help me. Do I have check DCB, why to check? I saw the LEDs on DCB, it is OK.
I had replace the heart (CPU) of Octane2 (because it was broken). And the OC run normally.

Thank you very much.

to rate and post a comment

(22)
(1)

Martin Martinez

re: Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

August 13, 2017 02:06

Oscar, Hello.
Please perform Das Calibration and share me the error log to help you.
Regards.

Oscar Guetta

re: re: Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

August 15, 2017 10:29

Thank you for your support. I had repalce the fiber optic cable. Now It is ok.

(135)
(16)

CRAIG WAMBURA

August 14, 2017 10:26

I would check the RIP Motorola board and PEG-IG

(135)
(16)

CRAIG WAMBURA

August 14, 2017 10:26

When carring out the scan data path diags, select DCB as the data path selection to send data pattern from the DCB to SDD. Since your test is failing, then there is a discrepancy in the checksum values. This indicates that the path between DCB and SDD is bad.
Run the scan data path diag with DCB as data path selection and record the exam number the test is using and plot the data using Scan Analysis Tool. look at all rows: all rows MUST not look the same.
Re-run the scan data path diags with Converter Boards as the data path selection to check if the problem is between the DCB and converter boards.

If the diags failed with DCB as the selection, then fix the DCB-SDD path......check and clean your slip ring, check RF transmitter and Receiver, check RF Shoe position.
Check the converter board LED error status....is the LED off (normal) or flashing after a failed scan data path diag? If flashing, how many flashes do you see?

Oscar Guetta

re: re: Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

August 15, 2017 10:30

Thank you. I replaced the fiber optic cable. Now I can use this system normally. But before that, I used the laser to check old cable, and I could not find problem with cable. I do not understand why.
"DIP error" still appear on Home service screen. I also clean slipring. Now, I spend more time to monitor this system.

(135)
(16)

CRAIG WAMBURA

re: re: re: Lightspeed Plus 4 slice MDAS: test scan data path: error.

August 16, 2017 10:24

That is great. The DIP error will go after some time

(138)
(18)

Tibor Ivanszky

August 19, 2017 04:31

Check scan data Fiber optics from console to DAS. Try connecting the fiber from OC directly to DAS with STATIONARY SCAN. Fibers are infrared characteristics, so the positive lamp test is not valid. Try any TV remote controller and IR camera for testing.

Medical Imaging Systems -Serving the Southeast since 1956

Provide New & Used imaging equipment. Including MRI, CT, X-ray, RF, C-arms, DR, Ultrasounds and more! Our service engineers have more than 370 years combined service experience. Please call for all your imaging sales and service needs! 1-800-542-4417

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED