Over 400 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - MN 11/30, CA 12/02
Visit DOTmed at RSNA in Chicago. Booth 6801
A prospective Gold Service Dealer must answer all of these questions on their application:
- How many years has your company been in the medical equipment dealer business?
- Number of employees?
- Number of service employees?
- Does your company stock parts?
- Do your employees deinstall equipment or do you subcontract?
- Do your employees install equipment or do you subcontract?
- Do you maintain a warehouse?
- Does your company service equipment?
- How many pieces of used equipment has your company purchased and sold in the last 24 months?
- Are you a healthcare provider? Do you see patients?
- Have you been involved with any lawsuits involving transactions in used medical equipment? If so please explain.
Apply to become a Gold Service Dealer
HealthCare Business News is FREE! Sign up now.