The Stryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot (#6083) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot features a wide patient surface and wheelbase, providing maximum stability during patient transport. It is designed for existing entry thresholds, standard doorways, and exits for increased access. The tow package, side lift handles, and push/pull handles reduce operator strain.
This cot is compatible with the Ferno 175-3 and Ferno 175-5 Series Fastener Kit. Compatibility with most ramp systems and existing ambulance cot fastener configurations allow service providers to deploy the bariatric cot when and where you need it.
FeaturesStryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Features
- Transport at load height capability.
- Positive action height adjustment.
- Color-coded controls.
- Lap belt extensions.
- High visibility power-coated frame.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction.
- Scientifically optimized lift bar design.
- Lower lifting bar.
- Seven height positions.
- Integrated bumper system.
- Lift-capable safety bar.
- Perforated litter surface.
- One-hand release breakaway head section with safety bar.
- Floor-mounted safety hook.
- One-hand release, fold down side rails.
- One-hand release, infinite positioning, pneumatically assisted backrest.
- Oversized wheels with sealed caster and wheel bearings.
- Reflective labeling.
- Sealed flat mattress.
- Shock positioning.
- Two lap belts and (1) four-point shoulder restraint.
SpecificationsStryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Specifications
- Height (from bottom of mattress at seat section to ground level):
- Position 1: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Position 2: 24.5" (63 cm).
- Position 3: 27.5" (66 cm).
- Position 4: 30.0" (71 cm).
- Position 5: 32.5" (81 cm).
- Position 6: 34.5" (88 cm).
- Position 7: 37.0" (95 cm).
- Weight: 111 lb (50 kg) (without mattress and restraints).
- Wheels Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 850/1600 lb (385/725 kg).
- Standard: 80" (203 cm).
- Minimum: 62" (157 cm).
- Width: 29" (74 cm).
- Minimum Operators Required:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Backrest: 2 - 73°.
- Shock Position: +14°.
- Recommended Fastener System:
- Ferno: 175-3 Series Fastener Kit and 175-5 Series Fastener Kit.
- Floor Mount Model: #6370, #6377, #6378.
- Wall Mount Model: #6371.
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 33" (84 cm).
LiteratureStryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Literature
Stryker MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Spec Sheet
Stryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Operations/Maintenance Manual