The Ambco 650AB Audiometer (Electric and Battery) comes complete with a Carrying Case (#AMB-1), 110 AC Adapter (#AMAC-650), Patient Response Push Button (#AMPR-5), and Audiometric Headset (#AMHS-C1).
Warranty: 5 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
The 650AB Pure Tone Audiometer is used for all primary care practices, such as pediatrics, family, general, internal medicine, schools, etc.
FeaturesAmbco 650AB Audiometer Features
- Portable, lightweight.
- Easy to use tone switch.
- Tone present indicator.
- Plug-in 110 or 220 volt and battery.
- Battery life indicator.
- Extremely accurate.
- Exceeds all specifications.
- Steady and pulsed tone.
- Meets requirements for CPT Code 92552 - Threshold Test (pure tone audiometry).
SpecificationsAmbco 650AB Audiometer Specifications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI S3.6 1989, (ASA 81-1989) ISO 389-1985, C.H.D.P, O.S.H.A, E.P.S.D.T. F.A.A., Police, Divers Requirements.
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 3%.
- Hearing Threshold Range: 0 to 90 dB in 5 dB steps accuracy better than ± 2 dB.
- Power: 110 - 230 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz UL, C.S.A. approved power supply. Long hour operation on one 9 volt battery.
- Battery Life: Approximately 48 hours (when fully charged and not turned off).
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz accuracy better than ± 3%, (steady and pulsed tone).
- Total Weight: Less than 4.5 lb (complete with headset, TDH 39 earphones, patient response, audiogram pad, and carrying bag).
LiteratureAmbco 650AB Audiometer Literature
Ambco Electronics Recalibration Form
Ambco 650A/650AB Audiometer Brochure
Ambco 650A/650AB Manual