The Harloff 2801AQ Heavy Duty Narcotics Cabinet includes wall mounting hardware.
- US and Canada Shipments: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- International Shipments: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- 1 Year Limited (Bought-Out Parts).
The double door / double lock 2801AQ safely stores medicines and narcotics. It features a thin profile and is part of Harloff's Heavy Duty Line.
The 2801AQ improves upon and replaces the 2701.
FeaturesHarloff 2801AQ Heavy Duty Narcotics Cabinet Features
- Dual door construction.
- True double locking protection with two high security pick-resistant tubular locks.
- Locks are keyed separately with four keys per lock included.
- Unique lock sequences - all cabinets are keyed differently.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Two internal adjustable or removable shelves.
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet, or other solid surface.
- Delivered ready to use (door handle and shelf must be customer installed).
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Antimicrobial gloss beige paint.
SpecificationsHarloff 2801AQ Heavy Duty Narcotics Cabinet Specifications
- Construction: Heavy-duty 18 gauge steel.
- Net Weight: 13 lb (5.9 kg).
- Dimensions: 4" (D) x 11" (W) x 15" (H) (10.2 cm x 28 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 15.1 lb (6.9 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" (D) x 14" (W) x 18" (H) (30.5 cm x 35.6 cm x 45.7 cm).
LiteratureHarloff 2801AQ Heavy Duty Narcotics Cabinet Literature
Harloff 2801AQ Narcotics Cabinet Spec Sheet