The ConMed Veni-Gard Neoderm Plus Membrane Dressing (#745-1000 / 500 per Case) provides stabilization, anchoring, and securement in one product.
The ConMed Veni-Gard Neoderm Plus Membrane Dressing is a wide bordered membrane dressing specifically used in PICC Line Securement and Epidural Line Securement.
FeaturesConMed Veni-Gard Neoderm Plus Membrane Dressing Features
- Aggressive adhesive foam border system holds objects securely in place and reduces the need for additional securement devices.
- Clear membrane window allows visualization of the site while fixation is maintained.
- Window has a high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) for breathability.
- Water resistant, which allows patients to maintain ADLs.
- Design decreases chance of runways or catheter pistoning.
- One hand application provides for ease of use.
- Supplied with stretchable sterile tape strips for added stabilization of infusion lines.
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes for a multitude of fixation applications.
SpecificationsConMed Veni-Gard Neoderm Plus Membrane Dressing Specifications
- Shape: Wide Bordered.
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" (10 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 32" x 10" x 9" (81 cm x 25 cm x 22.86 cm).
LiteratureConMed Veni-Gard Neoderm Plus Membrane Dressing Literature
ConMed Fixation Products Brochure