The Natus Xltek Brain Monitor EEG & Sleep System includes photic stimulator and cable for connecting monitor to the breakout box.
Note: Cart and computer sold separate.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Natus Xltek Brain Monitor EEG & Sleep System combines ease of use with advanced performance and a choice of 32 or 50 channel amplifiers. Xltek's renowned networking software allows a whole departmental system to be configured exactly to your needs.
It comes as a standard 32 channel or 50 channel EEG/Sleep amplifier with built-in pulse oximeter. Both amplifiers are small and lightweight enough to be worn by the patient.
The Xltek family of EEG/PSG solutions provides the leading-edge features you want in critical care applications with the intuitive, user-friendly interface you need for productive day-to-day workflow. Xltek is one of the most trusted names in Neurology equipment, with doctors choosing it 2 to 1 to any other brand.
The Xltek Brain Monitor features 50 total, clearly marked, input channels - 32 referential, 6 differential, 10 DC - allowing for a full EEG study and sleep study at the same time, plus oxygen saturation and pulse rate from an integrated Masimo SET oximeter. This versatile amplifier has all the features needed for brain monitoring in an EMU or the ICU. Unique quick-disconnect options allow the unit to be easily and safely moved to best accommodate the patient.
Internal signal processing digitizes the data at the amplifier itself eliminating analog data transfer and minimizing noise. The Brain Monitor amplifier with TCP/IP connectivity can plug into your network and stream data to an acquisition computer anywhere on on the network. Without the need for custom cabling or expensive proprietary hardware, the Brain Monitor amplifier can also connect directly to an acquisition computer using a standard USB connection.
The small and lightweight breakout box can be worn by the patient and provide freedom to move around. A built in light adds convenience for the technician without disturbing the patient's sleep.
DC inputs are located on both the front and back of the base unit so that permanent connections can be made securely in the back and temporary connections quickly in the front. The rugged and durable Brain Monitor Sleep/EEG Amplifier is a true IP-addressable headbox that's small, simple to use, and that can be viewed over your facility's existing network, or connected via a USB cable to a local computer.
Natus Xltek Brain Monitor EEG & Sleep System Features
- 50-channel amplifier; 32 referential, 6 differential, 10 DC, 2 sensor inputs.
- Wide bandwidth of 0.1 to 70 Hz.
- Sampling rates up to 512 Hz.
- Powered sensor inputs.
- Built-in nightlight.
- Suitable for a wide variety of environments including EMU, ICU, EEG, and sleep labs.
- Ultra low noise amplifier with superb signal quality.
- Color-coded, touch proof electrode for quick error-free connectivity.
- Ethernet connectivity for utilizing existing hospital network.
- Remote impedance check.
- Inputs for ECG, EMG, SpO2, and more.
Natus Xltek Brain Monitor EEG & Sleep System Specifications
- Main Unit: 1.8 lb.
- Breakout Box: 0.69 lb.
- VAC: 110/220.
- Main Unit: 30.5" x 33" x 4.3" (12 cm x 13 cm x 1.7 cm).
- Breakout Box: 15.5" x 9.5" x 2.5" (6.1 cm x 3.8 cm x 1 cm).
- Interface Protocol Output: TCP/IP, USB 2.0.
- Preamplifier Input Impedance: ≥ 50.
- Electrode Impedance Check: Automatic/manual.
- Push Buttons: 3 (Nightlight, Impedance, Impedance Threshold).
- Event Switch Connections: 1.
- LED Indication: 5 on main unit; 43 dual color on breakout box.
- Night Light: White LEDs in breakout box.
- Digital Specifications:
- Sampling Frequency: 200 Hz, 256 Hz, 512 Hz.
- Sampling Resolution: 16 bits.
- Sampling Quantization - Referential Channels: 0.3 uV.
- Sampling Quantization - Differential Channels: 0.6 uV.
- Sampling Quantization - DC Channels: 0.2 mV.
- Modes of Operation:
- Power: 6 W @ 120 V.
- Impedance Check: Less than 2.5, less than 5, less than 10, less than 25 kOhms.
- Channel Test Signal: 10 Hz, 650 uV pk-to-pk.
- Host Interface:
- Ethernet 100BaseT (Option 1): TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP.
- USB 2.0 (Option 2). USB 2.0 High Speed.
- Headbox Mechanical:
- Interface Cable (Option 1): RJ45 cable.
- Interface Cable (Option 2): USB 2.0 cable, maximum 2 meters.
- Headbox to Breakout Box Cable:
- Standard Length: 52" (123 cm).
- Maximum Length: 30' (12 m).
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40 degrees C.
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 degrees C.
- Operating Relative Humidity: 30 to 75%.
- Transport/Storage Relative Humidity: 10 to 100%, including condensation.
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Transport/Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
AccessoriesNatus Xltek Brain Monitor EEG & Sleep System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Natus Xltek Brain Monitor EEG & Sleep System:
- #1200: SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor.
- #9010-Kit: SleepSense Reusable Inductive System - Adult Kit.
- #1450-Kit: SleepSense Thermistor Flow Sensor Kit.
- #15805: SleepSense Adult Nasal Pressure Monitoring Cannula.
- #1561-Kit: SleepSense AC Body Position Sensor Kit.
- #1770-Kit: SleepSense Limb Movement Sensor Kit.
- #8110-T100A300: SleepSense Adult Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor - Nonin Compatible.
- Xltek Neuroworks Computer:
- #MFI-XLT-XLTEK-LPTP: Laptop.
- #MFI-XLT-XLTEK-DESK: Desktop.
- #MFI-XLT-EMU128-DESK: Desktop with Communication Card.
- Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode.
- Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep.
- Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage.
RefurbishingXltek EEG/PSG System Refurbishing
The Xltek EEG/PSG System is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process:
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. MFI engineers use an oscilloscope to determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and refurbished to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.