The Pentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The EPK-i digital video and image processor is a progressive scan, true-color processor uniquely built on a computer-based platform. By being an image processor that uses digital computing power, the EPK-i becomes a powerful asset in not only orchestrating the highest resolution HD images and video in the endoscopic market, but it also becomes the brains behind a number of powerful automating and streamlining productivity tools.
The EPK-i is an intelligent technology which is flexible and adaptable to your own technological environment - and can grow with you over time through updates and scalability.
FeaturesPentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor Features
- Digital Power, Infinite Possibilities: Because the EPK-i is uniquely built on a robust computer-platform, there are literally an infinite number of tonal, brightness, and contrast digital filters that can automatically enhance and reveal the hidden colors of disease - without losing any of the native pixel data.
- Ease-of-Use, Higher Care Modes: The EPK-i comes with three pre-set ease-of-use modes for Pentax i-scan. You can even program your endoscope buttons to toggle through the modes, for always-on standard screening and disease validation. The three modes have been clinically evaluated with varying degrees of tonal and surface enhancements to reveal hidden details in vascularity, mucosal, and slight sub-mucosal variances.
- Technology Truly Driving Care: Pentax i-scan allows for enhanced imaging throughout the entire procedure, and has the ability to further enhance the lesion once it is identified. This multiple mode enhancement technology can truly reveal hidden colors of disease like never before.
SpecificationsPentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor Specifications
- Weight: 58.4 lbs (26.5 kg).
- Image Processing: Pentax HD+ image processing technology.
- Image Enhancement: Pentax i-scan digital color filters with twin mode function.
- Scope Compatibility: Pentax color video endoscopes; 90i / K series, 70K series.
- Video Output: DVI, DV, VGA, RGB (2), Y/C (2), Composite [NTSC].
- Brightness Control:
- Automatic: Selection - Average / Peak.
- Manual: ± 5 step adjustment.
- Color System: Red / Blue; ± 5 step adjustment.
- Freeze Function: Live video image provided while freeze mode is activated.