The Corometrics 171 Fetal Monitor (Single Fetus) includes new standard 5700 series ultrasound/toco transducers. It is available in both Certified Refurbished and Factory New conditions.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 171 Model is an antepartum, single ultrasound for reliable non-stress testing. It is compact and lightweight in design, while maintaining high quality fetal monitoring features ideally suited for office, clinic, home, and hospital settings.
Indications for Use: The monitoring of the fetus during the antepartum period as well as throughout labor and delivery.
FeaturesCorometrics 171 Fetal Monitor Features
- Large LED Display: Allows easy, at-a-glance confirmation of fetal heart rate and uterine activity.
- Telemetry Interface: Promotes ambulatory monitoring and surveillance; when used with Nautilus watertight transducers, it also promotes hydrotherapy.
- 9-Crystal Pulsed Doppler Ultrasound: Provides a wide-beam profile for high-quality fetal heart rate detection.
- Nautilus Toco: Provides external uterine activity information with an easy-to-use, easy-to-clean, comfortable transducer.
- High/Low Heart Rate Alarm: Notifies clinician when high or low fetal heart rates exceed the user-specified limits.
- Remote Event Marker Interface: Annotates fetal movements perceived by the mother.
- Standard Z-Fold Paper: Easy-to-load and simplifies storage of traces and events.
- Unique Fetal Acoustic Stimulator: Interfaces with the monitor to automatically annotate the strip when generating a vibro-acoustic pulse during an NST.
- Two standard RS232 interfaces for CIS and NIBP.
- Allows ambulatory monitoring with the Corometrics 340 Telemetry interface.
SpecificationsCorometrics 171 Fetal Monitor Specifications
- Technique: Pulsed doppler with auto correlation processing.
- Transducer Type: Loop.
- Pulse Repetition: 2 kHz (all modes).
- Frequency Pulse Duration: 92 μs.
- Transmitter Frequency: 1.151 MHz.
- Spatial-Average Temporal Isata: Less than 5 mW/cm2.
- Focal: 20 dB Beam Area 16.6 cm2, at a range = 7 cm.
- Peak Instantaneous: 1.8 mW/cm2.
- Heart Rate Counting Range: 50-210 BPM.
- Leakage: Current complies with IEC 60 1.1 and/or IEC 601.1.1 harmonized national standard; Complies with EN 60601-1-2:2002.
ConditionsCorometrics 171 Fetal Monitor Conditions
- #MFI-GEH-171: Certified Refurbished.
- #2091059-001-501484: Factory New - Nautilus US (Loop).
- #2091059-001-502985: Factory New - Nautilus US (Button).
- #2091059-001-501483: Factory New - FMD and Nautilus US (Loop).
- #2091059-001-501971: Factory New - FMD and Nautilus US (Button).
LiteratureCorometrics 171 Fetal Monitor Literature
GE Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitors
GE Healthcare Corometrics 170 Series Service Manual