The Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed (#P3200) is available with your choice of a new 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress, Hill-Rom's P500 Surface, or A.I.R. Therapy Surface.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Hospital bed wand/remote is not included nor required for operation.
The VersaCare Bed combines an ergonomic design with state of the art engineering to deliver a powerful user experience. It is designed to provide excellent care, especially for mid- to high-acuity patients. It combines a host of safety-promoting, leading-edge technologies into one versatile healing system - all controlled through a simple, intuitive interface. The bed's connectivity, flexibility, and utility are just some of the reasons that the VersaCare is one of the most trusted models in the Hill-Rom product line.
When used in conjunction with a falls protocol, the Bed Exit System can help reduce patient falls related to unsupervised bed egress. The 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm with advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of bed.
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Features
- Easy-to-grip side rails.
- Integrated easy to reach patient-controls allows the patient to adjust the bed to their own needs without the caregiver's assistance.
- Fixed headboard stays the same - the optimal height for pushing.
- Hands-free foot controls allow the caregiver to adjust the bed from any side.
- FlexAFoot: Foot platform extender that customizes the bed length up to 12" and helps patients from sliding down the bed.
- LowChair: Allows the patient to be placed in an upright sitting position while keeping the bed low.
- 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm: Advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of the bed.
- VersaCare A.I.R. Surface (optional): A powered air surface designed for enhanced comfort with safeguards to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. By integrating an advanced weight-based pressure redistribution system with bed frame features, the VersaCare A.I.R. surface provides all the benefits you need to maintain your patient's skin integrity.
- Three independent air zones continuously adjust pressure based on patient weight and head of bed articulation.
- One button turn assist and max inflate to help aid caregivers when repositioning patients.
- Accommodates weight up to 500 lb.
- P500 Therapy Surface (optional): State of the art. It not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure, but also keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Helps to redistribute pressure, to prevent the formation of pressure ulcers.
- Automatically adjusts to the patient's weight, size, movement, and the head-of-bed articulation.
- Advanced Microclimate technology helps manage heat and moisture, keeping the patient's skin cool and dry and less susceptible to damage.
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of Stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
- X-Ray Cassette Sleeve makes thoracic X-rays quick and easy to perform.
- IntelliDrive Powered Transport (optional): A powered system that lets staff handle the bed effortlessly. A single caregiver can easily maneuver and guide the bed.
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Specifications
- Low Position Height: 18".
- High Position Height: 37".
- Surface Length:
- Extended: 86".
- Retracted: 75".
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 84" x 35.5".
- Side Rails Width:
- When Stowed: 37".
- When Up: 40".
- Overall Length:
- Extended: 94.5".
- Retracted: 82.5".
- Caster Diameter: 5".
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
P500 Therapy Surface:
- Dimensions: 84" x 35.5" x 8".
- Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 500 lb.
- Weight: 45 lb.
- Flammability: Boston IX-11, CAL 129, 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, CAN/CGSB 4.2#27.7.
- Air Supply:
- Length: 13.75".
- Width: 14.5".
- Height: 8.5".
- Weight: 30 lb.
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Configurations Part Number Mattress Scale IntelliDrive 3 Level Bed Exit Alarm #MFI-HRM-P3200 Standard None None None #MFI-HRM-P3200-AIR A.I.R. Surface None None None #MFI-HRM-P3200-P500 P500 Therapy Surface None None None #MFI-HRM-P3200-ID Standard None With IntelliDrive None #MFI-HRM-P3200-AIR-ID A.I.R. Surface None With IntelliDrive None #MFI-HRM-P3200-P500-ID P500 Therapy Surface None With IntelliDrive None #MFI-HRM-P3200-SS Standard With Scale System None Included #MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-AIR A.I.R. Surface With Scale System None Included #MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-P500 P500 Therapy Surface With Scale System None Included #MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-ID Standard With Scale System With IntelliDrive Included #MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-AIR-ID A.I.R. Surface With Scale System With IntelliDrive Included #MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-P500-ID P500 Therapy Surface With Scale System With IntelliDrive Included
Item Name: Hospital Beds
Lead Time : 2-3 Weeks