The Harloff 3156K Mini Cart is a treatment and procedure six-drawer Mini Line with keylock. It features painted steel cabinet and drawers, 3" single-wheel stem caster set (full swivel with two brakes), ball-bearing full extension drawer slides, and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 Year Warranty.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need. We also offer all-steel construction on all Treatment and Procedure Carts.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Red, and White are non-returnable.
Harloff 3156K Mini Cart Features:
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Space-saver design fits into smaller areas.
- Allows supply storage in areas with space limitations.
- Cabinet with 30 vertical inches (76.2 cm) drawer space.
- Key lock with two keys.
- 3" (7.6 cm) single-wheel stem caster set, full swivel _ two with brakes.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Latex free.
- Cart requires caster installation and accessory assembly after delivery.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Antimicrobial Finish available (call to order).
Harloff 3156K Mini Cart Specifications:
- Drawer Configuration:
- (3) _ 3 inch (7.6 cm).
- (2) _ 6 inch (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 9 inch (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 12.6€ W x 16.75€ D (32 cm x 42.5 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 40.75€ H x 18€ W x 18€ D (103.5 cm H x 45.7 cm W x 45.7 cm D).
- Cart Net Weight: 87 lbs (39.5 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 107 lbs (48.5 kg).
Harloff 3156K Mini Cart Literature:
Harloff 3156K Mini Cart Brochure