Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with the MS8140 double column medical storage cart. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a durable tambour door for security with ease of access, this medical storage cart is superior to competitive offerings.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
For either mobile or fixed storage, this versatile medical storage solution offers high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, or Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Double Column Medical Storage Cart with Tambour Door.
- 30% more storage capacity compared to leading competitorÃªs product
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Multiple configuration options using 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays and 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
- Optimizes supply organization in trays with clip-on locking adjustable dividers that withstand higher loads compared to leading competitorÃªs product.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated vertical push handles are comfortable for all users and are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Powder coat painted steel cabinet with textured finish. Color: Sand
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty on cabinet.
Available Internal Trays and Organizers:
- 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays in Beige or Clear Plastic, with long and short dividers.
- 4€ and 7€ wired baskets, with long and short dividers.
- Catheter Slide Shelves and Storage Shelves.
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Specifications:
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 42€ W x 27.9€ D (204.5 cm H x 106.7 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 265 lbs (120.2 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 395 lbs (179.2 kg).
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Product Sheet