No lens or coupler included. In good working order. Model 1088-210-105 is also available. All of these cameras have been tested and found to be in good condition. These camera heads were retired from a public health facility where they were maintained to factory standards.
1. High Definition (HD) Video 1280 x 1024 native resolution,
2. Incredibly small and ergonomic camera head for superior comfort and control,
3. Standard aspect ratio allows you to maximize existing video equipment,
4. Progressive scan technology optimum image quality with superb resolution,
5. Digital Outputs DVI necessary to take advantage of digital High Definition fidelity,
6. Four button camera head design control of 6 functions from the camera head,
7. Multi-Specialty Settings user selectable specialty settings which customize video output
Please see our other ads in our DOTmed webstore for additional cameras, processors and other endoscopic equipment
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authority
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.