The Welch Allyn PocketScope Ophthalmoscope includes your choice of handle. Some configurations also come with a soft carrying case.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn PocketScope Ophthalmoscope is a lightweight, compact diagnostic instrument that delivers high performance in a slightly smaller package. It features halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination. It also has 12 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
FeaturesWelch Allyn PocketScope Ophthalmoscope Features
- 48 focusing lenses for better resolution.
- Halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- 12 aperture/filter combinations: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and split aperture, plus red-free filter and unfiltered halogen.
ConfigurationsWelch Allyn PocketScope Ophthalmoscope Configurations
- #12820: Includes AA-Battery Handle and 2 Alkaline AA Batteries.
- #12800: Includes Rechargeable Battery Handle and Nickel-Cadmium Battery (#72600).
- #12821: Includes AA-Battery Handle, 2 AA Batteries, and Soft Storage Case.
- #12811: Includes Rechargeable Battery Handle, Nickel-Cadmium Battery (#72600), and Soft Storage Case.
LiteratureWelch Allyn PocketScope Ophthalmoscope Literature
Welch Allyn PocketScopes Instruction Manual
Item Name: Ophthalmoscope