The Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager (#RV700-B) includes Hard Storage Case, Lithium-Ion Battery, and an IEC Plug Type-B.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager is designed to help make retinal exams simple and affordable for primary healthcare providers. It can be used to detect diabetic retinopathy and other abnormalities of the eye. The 700 offers many automatic features, including auto-alignment, auto-focus, and auto-capture. It can communicate by EMR or WiFi, providing simple and efficient integration into your workflow.
Note: The RetinaVue 700 Imager works exclusively with HIPAA-compliant, FDA-cleared RetinaVue Network software. A RetinaVue Network software subscription is required and priced per camera, per month.
Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager Features
- 2.5 mm small pupil capability requires little to no chemical dilation.
- Three-axis motor supports automatic alignment and automatic image capture.
- Image-quality assessment algorithm can help reduce re-imaging appointments.
- HIPAA/HITECH-compliant RetinaVue Network software has end-to-end data encryption.
- Fully integrated, bi-directional interfaces with EMRs including Allscripts, Epic, athenahealth, NextGen, Cerner, and many more.
- 60 degree wide field of view to help you see more pathology in a single image.
- Automated handheld design is perfect for busy primary care clinics and mobile healthcare applications.
- Smart camera technology assesses pupil size and lens clarity to save you time.
- Multiple connectivity options including wireless.
- Meets ISO 10940 optical standard for ophthalmic instruments.
- RetinaVue Network software is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud for security and compliance.
Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager Specifications
- Field of View: 60 degrees (Typical).
- Diopter Range: -20 to +12 diopter (Typical).
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 6.6" x 4.8" (290 mm x 167 mm x 106 mm).
- Standard Capacity Battery Weight: 2.8 lb (1270 grams).
- High Capacity Battery Weight: 3 lb (1361 grams).
- Preview Mode Illumination: Infrared LED.
- Image Capture Illumination: Natural White LED.
- Focus: Automatic and Manual focus.
- Image Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels.
- LCD Monitor: 4.3".
- Image Format: Encrypted JPEG, DICOM.
- Interface: Micro USB.
- Main Power: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Adapter Input: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. 1.0 - 0.5 A.
- Power Adapter Output: 12 V, 3 A.
Item Name: Imager