The GE TruSignal SpO2 Disposable Sensor is a disposable sensor designed for SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
GE TruSignal SpO2 Disposable Sensor Features
- Connector design and high-quality cable materials make cables resistant to fraying and kinking.
- Sensors and cables are not made with natural rubber latex or known environmental contaminants.
- Connectors are small and easy to operate and cables are durable and flexible.
- Both cables and sensors are drip proof as well as able to withstand frequent disinfections.
GE TruSignal SpO2 Disposable Sensor Configurations
- #TS-AAW-10: Adult, 0.3M (10/Box).
- #TS-AP-10: Pediatric/Infant, 0.3M (10/Box).
- #TS-AAW-25: Adult, 0.3M (25/Box).
- #TS-AP-25: Pediatric/Infant, 0.3M (25/Box).
- #TS-AF-25: Adult/Pediatric/Infant/Neonate, 0.5M (25/Box).
Item Name: Blood Pressure Monitor Accessories