Doran's DS5100 Digital Physician’s Scale (#DS5100) includes four C batteries. This innovative digital scale is ideally suited for today’s modern and busy physicians’ offices. It serves as a faster and easier way to weigh and measure patients accurately. State-of-the-art "Touchless Start” technology delivers fast, reliable results – every time. The DS5100 also measures height. Simply extend the measurement arm and pull upwards for adult heights or push down to measure the height of a pediatric patient. By measuring height and weight physicians can also easily calculate a patient's BMI or body mass index.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Doran DS5100 Digital Physician’s Scale Features
- The innovative touchless start feature allows medical professional to acquire a patient’s weight in just two seconds without any buttons to press.
- A durable and sturdy aluminum column houses the easy-to-use height measurement rod.
- To calculate BMI, use the scroll buttons to enter the patient's height, then press the BMI button, and the patient’s Body Mass Index will instantly be displayed on the right-hand LCD.
- When not in use, the BMI display conveniently functions as a clock in the 24 or 12- hour format.
- EMR ready.
- Data can be quickly and easily transmitted via the included USB port.
Doran DS5100 Digital Physician’s Scale Specifications
- Power Input: Four C Batteries (Included).
- Battery Life: 20,000 Weighments.
- Maximum Capacity: 500 x 0.1 lb (200 x 0.05 kg).
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 lb (0.05 kg).
- Dimensions: 15" W x 13" D x 2" H.
- Height Rod Adjustment:
- Minimum: 2' - 7" (81 cm).
- Maximum: 6' - 10" (210 cm).
- Display: Dual 1" High LCD.
- Displayed Units: lb, kg.
- Controls: Zero, LB, KG, Height Input/BMI, FT/IN, CM, Scroll Up/Down, and Clock.
- Clock: 12 or 24 Hour Display.
- BMI Calculator: Input data in FT/IN or CM.
- Construction: ABS and Metal Construction.
- Communications: EMR Ready with USB Standard.
- Option: USB Communication Cable.
Item Name: Medical Scales