The Welch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System includes the Welch Allyn Vision Express Holter Software and optional Holter or Holter set. Please see the Configurations tab to determine which set is appropriate for your needs.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Welch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System is used to evaluate both adult and pediatric patients to meet the needs of physicians and cardiologists. This streamlined system provides customized reports in only minutes.
FeaturesWelch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System Features
- Patient recording is easily uploaded from the H3+ Digital Recorder.
- Vision 5 can be used to evaluate both adult and pediatric patients.
- VERITAS signal processing algorithm provides highly accurate analysis, including improved identification of events and rapid data review, leading clinicians quickly to the most significant events for review.
- Download and analysis of a 24-hour recording occur in about 60 seconds.
- CD ROM Software Installation.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System Specifications
- System Requirements: Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit.
- Instrument Type: Digital Holter Recorder.
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of 3 channels.
- Standard Leads Acquired: Modified I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, and V.
- Digital Sampling Rate: 180 s/sec/channel used for standard recording and storage.
- Special Functions: Pacemaker detection; ECG display during hookup.
- A/D Conversion: 12 bits.
- Storage: Internal, non-volatile memory; up to 48 hours.
- Device Classification: Type CF defibrillator-proof applied parts, internally powered.
- Weight: 1 oz (28 grams) without battery.
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 1" x 0.75" (64 mm x 25 mm x 19 mm).
- Battery: 1 AAA alkaline required.
ConfigurationsWelch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System Configurations
- #BURV53H-0: Software Only.
- #BURV53H-1: Software with 1 H3+ Digital Recorder.
- #BURV53H-2: Software with 2 H3+ Digital Recorders.
- #BURV53H-5: Software with 5 H3+ Digital Recorders.
LiteratureWelch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System Literature
Welch Allyn H3+ Digital Holter Recorder Specification Sheet
Welch Allyn Vision Express Holter Analysis System User Manual