The Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer comes complete with a 4-Position Cell Holder, USB Port, RS-232 Port, and dust cover.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer (CE Approved) has a new, advanced design, expanding on the capabilities of its analog cousin, the S1200. The S1205 is an all digital, fully programmable spectrophotometer with high accuracy and push button, digital key pad wavelength change. This versatile instrument features a wide sample compartment and can accept cuvettes up to 50 mm path-length, as well as a variety of accessories. The wide path length and optional accessories make this unit ideal for water testing, environmental and petroleum industry testing, etc.
The S1205 has a high quality silicon photodiode detector and 1200 Lines/mm grating assures high performance. An easy to read 4-line digital display and built-in filters make your tests a snap. It features quick and easy automatic blanking with the push of a button.
The S1205 features optional Windows based application software for easy data collection and application expansion ranging from wavelength scanning to standard curve, Kinetcs, Abs. and %T. Data can be easily exported to Microsoft Excel for further processing, analysis, and storage.
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Features:
- Self-Calibration: Instrument can perform an automated system check and calibration, covering: bulb, filter positioning, and wavelength check.
- Utility Folder: From the list, the user can select Recalibrate System, Check Dark Current for diagnostic purposes, re-set time, and more.
- Can pre-program up to 200 test methods, and store 500 results.
- Program Test and Workflow Management: Can create lists from the "RUN TEST LIST Menu", of favorite tests, or most commonly used tests, or for a specific sequence of tests you plan to run, etc.
- Large, programmable LCD display (4 lines x 20 characters).
- USB port for data transfer and software upgrades (upgrades are no charge).
- Memorize the settings of last test, wavelength, settings, filter, etc.
- The S-1205 Windows based software has a scanning feature of the full wavelength range. User can define the scanning range, starting and ending wavelength, or do a full visible wavelength range scan from 325 - 1000 nm. Automatically record peaks and valleys, as well as re-scale axes, curves.
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Specifications:
- Bandpass (Slit Width): 5 nm.
- Monochromator: Single Beam, Grating System (1200 Lines/mm).
- Wavelength Range: 325 - 1000 nm Visible.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 2 nm.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 1 nm.
- Wavelength Resolution (Display): 1 nm.
- Stray Light Stability: ± 0.002 A/hr at 500 nm after 1 hr warm-up.
- Baseline Flatness: ± 0.010 A with software.
- Photometric Range: 0 to 125 %T / -0.3 to 2.5 A / -9999 to 9999 C.
- Photometric Accuracy: ± 0.004 A at 0.5 A.
- Data Output: RS232C.
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
- Control Buttons: 9 Buttons.
- Power Requirements: 110 V / 50 Hz, 220 V / 60 Hz, switchable.
- Cuvette Holder: 4-Position Cell Holder.
- Size and Weight:
- Size: 20" (W) x 17" (D) x 8" (H) (420 mm x 340 mm x 180 mm).
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.5 kg).
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Literature:
Unico Spectrophotometer Catalog
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Operation Manual