This transmitter appears in good used condition. There are some visible minor scratches, but no cracks or other damage that would impact on function. It is warrantied to be in good serviceable condition on delivery. The MAC for this unit is 2229FB261B49. New aftermarket patient lead sets for these transmitters run $60 to $70. We also have a TeleMon M2636C monitor which it is understood can be configured to work with this transmitter and three M2601A transmitters with lead sets in stock.
* ECG-SpO2 version. with FAST-SpO2 (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology) for improved motion artifact rejection and low-perfusion performance.
* Spot Check SpO2 without using any control buttons
* Clinician-selectable Standard or EASI leads in same transmitter
* Lead sets (not included) are optimized for ambulating patients, with a cable lengthÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ†â€™ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 79 cm (30 in)
* Protective covers prevent dirtÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ†â€™ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â accessing unused ECG and SpO2 cable ports and the unused TeleMon/Service port, thus simplifying cleaning
* Powered by two AA Alkaline batteries
* Battery gauge on transmitter
* Simultaneous operation in system with M2601A Transmitter
This is an American made product.
American buyers will pay only what they pay on purchase. No added taxes or fees will be required on delivery. Delivery normally takes one week.
Canadian buyers should request an invoice in Canadian $ before purchase. 5% tax (GST) will be added to this. An invoice in Canadian funds should be requested prior to purchase.
Buyers from elsewhere are welcome to purchase this item. Shipping will be at cost ($20+). Payment by Wire Transfer, PayPal, VISA or MasterCard.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.