The GE TruSignal SpO2 Reusable Sensor is a 3' (1m) reusable sensor for patient monitoring. It is available in adult and pediatric sizes.
GE TruSignal SpO2 Reusable Sensor Features
- Connector design and high-quality cable materials make cables resistant to fraying and kinking.
- Both cables and sensors are drip proof as well as able to withstand frequent disinfections.
- Connectors are small and easy to operate and cables are durable and flexible.
- Sensors and cables are not made with natural rubber latex or known environmental contaminants.
- Tested to and comply with the following standards (including but not limited to): IEC60601-1:2005, IEC 80601-2-61 and ISO9919:2010.
ConnectorsGE TruSignal SpO2 Reusable Sensor Configurations
- #TS-E-D: Adult/Pediatric - Ear (1/Box).
- #TS-SE-3: Adult/Pediatric/Infant/Neonate - Sensitive Skin (3/Box).
- #TS-F-D: Adult/Pediatric - Finger (1/Box).
- #TS-SA-D: Adult - Finger (1/Box).
- #TS-SP-D: Pediatric - Finger (1/Box).