Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Satinsky Anastomosis Clamps (# 52-6950) feature jaws that are marked every 5 millimeters, a double-angle tip, and 2 x 2 rows of fine atraumatic teeth.This clamp is made from Sklar premium stainless steel material, and is a partially occluding cardiovascular instrument used for anastomosis between two vessels. These instruments are sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Satinsky Anastomosis Clamp Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Length: 5.5 inches.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Curvature: Double Angled.
- Surname: Cooley-Satinsky.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Working Surface Style: 2 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.