The Wallach Papette Cervical Cell Collector Brush gathers the full spectrum of cervical cells (ectocervical and endocervical) including the transformation zone in a single rotating motion, eliminating the two-step brush and spatula combination.
For the newer fluid-based technology, Papette can provide a highly efficient sampling of cells that will help this methodology deliver pap test readings of unparalleled accuracy. Papette is the logical choice in cervical cell collection devices when using either the newer fluid-based technology or conventional pap tests.
Wallach Papette Cervical Cell Collector Brush Features:
- Ideal for conventional or fluid-based pap smear technology.
- Reduces false negatives and retesting.
- Faster conclusive results improves prognosis.
- Simplified, one-step procedure for physician (simultaneous harvesting of ectocervical and endocervical cells).
- Unique, softer LDPE bristles with slip agent.
- Soft bristles eliminate bleeding.
- Extremely cost-efficient.
Wallach Papette Cervical Cell Collector Brush Configurations:
- 908003: 10 Packages per Box - 1000 Pieces (10 x 100 per Box).
- 908004: 40 Packages per Box - 4000 Pieces (40 x 100 per Box).
Wallach Papette Cervical Cell Collector Brush Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Wallach Papette Cervical Cell Collector Brush Directions