Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Model: BiPap Focus
MPN: BiPAP Focus
These are in excellent working condition. New Battery and Biomed Certified w/ 30 day warranty. Email me with any questions.
DIGITAL AUTO-TRAK™ SENSITIVITY - Like many other Respironics bi-level ventilators, the BiPAP Focus System includes Respironics' proprietary Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity. This feature assures optimum triggering and cycling sensitivity throughout changing breathing patterns and leaks. It also eliminates the need for a perfect seal of the patient interface and constant adjustment while promoting patient-ventilator synchrony.
• LARGE USER INTERFACE - Designed for the hospital environment, the user interface is easy to use. It allows the practitioner to easily and quickly adjust patient care settings.
• PATIENT PARAMETERS DISPLAY - This valuable feature conveniently allows the practitioner to view all patient parameters at once.
• PRESSURE BAR GRAPH - Quickly and clearly indicates patient breaths and pressure ranges.
• EASY-TO-USE ALARMS - Pressure alarms are automatically set to 5 cm H2O above IPAP and below EPAP settings, minimizing nuisance alarms and enhancing patient safety.
• BACKUP BATTERY - An integral backup battery system maintains patient ventilation in the event of an interruption in power. This safety feature also provides a convenient method for intra-hospital patient transport from one care area to another with uninterrupted ventilatory care.
• TOTAL VENTILATION SOLUTIONS - The BiPAP Focus Ventilator is part of our Total Ventilation SolutionsSM that help treat, monitor and manage respiratory-impaired< patients.
• CPAP Pressure: 4 to 20 cm H2O (4 to 20 hPa) Resolution: 1 cm H2O (1 hPa) Dynamic Accuracy: ±5 cm H2O (±5 hPa)
• EPAP Pressure: 4 to 20 cm H2O (4 to 30 hPa) Resolution: 1 cm H2O (1 hPa) Dynamic Accuracy: ±5 cm H2O (±5 hPa)
• IPAP Pressure: 4 to 30 cm H2O (4 to 20 hPa) Resolution: 1 cm H2O (1 hPa) Dynamic Accuracy: ±5 cm H2O (±5 hPa)
• Rise Time: Settings 1 to 6 (where 1 = 0.1 sec and 6 = 0.6 sec) Resolution: 1 Accuracy: ±10% of setting (at R=50, C=20)
• Rate: 1 to 30 BPM
• Resolution: 1 BPM Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±10 % of setting whichever is greater over a 4 minute period. I-Time and Rate settings cannot allow I-Time to exceed expiratory time.
• I-Time: 0.5 to 3 sec Resolution: 0.1 sec Accuracy: ±0.1+10% of setting sec I-Time and Rate settings cannot allow I-Time to exceed expiratory time.
• Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min Resolution: 5 min Accuracy: ±10% of setting
• Ramp Start: 4 cm H2O to EPAP (4 hPa to EPAP) Resolution: 1 cm H2O (1 hPa)
• Patient Circuit Pressure: Range: 0 to 35 cm H2O (0 to 35 hPa) (continuous bar graph display)
• Rate: Range: 0 to 99 BPM
• Estimated Vt: Range: 0 to 4000 mL
• Estimated MV: Range: 0 to 99 L/min
• Patient Leak: Range: 0 to 200 L/min
• Apnea Rate: Range: 0 to 99 per hour
• High System Pressure Alarms: 5 cm H2O (5 hPa) over target IPAP pressure (Automatic)
• Low System Pressure Alarms: 5 cm H2O (5 hPa) under target EPAP pressure (Automatic)
• Apnea Alarms: Range: 20, 40, 60 sec or Off
• Apnea Rate Alarms: Range: 5, 10, 20 apneas per hour or Off
• Nurse Call Alarms: Supports normally open or normally closed systems
• Dimensions: 5.5" H x 11.4" W x 14" D (140 mm x 290 mm x 355 mm)
• Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
• Input Rating: 100VAC / 230VAC and 50/60 Hz
• Battery Backup: 3.8 amp-hour (NiMH)
• Fuse: No replaceable fuse
• Nurse Call: Rated current: 0.280 A Rated voltage: 250 V