From the April 2016 issue of HealthCare Business News magazine
• Predictive analytics to accurately forecast future patient demand and staffing needs.
• Expert resource management to help providers better optimize their workforce.
• Managed services programs (MSP) to provide a single point of contact for managing outside staffing vendors.
• Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) for expert recruitment teams to join health care providers in tackling their staffing challenges.
At RSNA 2019, Dunlee is announcing a new product development project to design CT replacement tubes for the next generation of GE CT scanners. The project promises to create an even broader portfolio of Dunlee CT replacement tubes. Read more>>>
• Customized education and training programs that provide transition to practice for entry-level nurses.
Health care providers must maintain their focus on excellence in patient care. Trying to cope with the highly competitive environment for talent could infringe on that mission. The workforce will be front and center in the future of the health care industry. Success in the three objectives of health care reform — improving patient experience, containing costs and expanding care to populations — can only be achieved through the actions of nurses, physicians, allied professionals, leadership and support staff. Clearly, workforce experts will play a vitally important role in the future of our nation’s health care system.
Susan Salka is president and CEO of AMN Healthcare, a leader and innovator in workforce solutions and health care staffing.Back to HCB News