Camarillo, CA and Charlotte, NC, May 25, 2022 – EQ2, LLC - a leader in CMMS software for hospital asset management – has announced four new products as part of its “next generation” product releases of its HEMS® (Hospital Equipment Management System) CMMS products.
The new “HEMS Web”, “Project Management”, “HEMS Request”, and an AutoDesk App will be demonstrated in the EQ2 booth (#519) at the AAMI eXchange.
“Cradle to Grave Asset Management Using Best Practices, Benchmarking, and Standardization”, is a case study that will be presented on Sunday, June 5, 2022 from 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM in Room 214B. Presenters will be Rich Sable (CBET), EQ2 HEMS Product Manager, and David Chambers (CBET), Director of Facilities for Los Angeles County Department of Health Services at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
• Provides an enhanced user experience
• Significantly reduces the IT resource time needed at implementation time
• Comprehensive Dashboard views
• Convenient quick links to frequently used reports
• Advanced search and filters for ease of finding item records
Project Management Module:
• Create projects and associated task work orders
• Assign each task work order to a worker or team of workers
• Labor and parts costs can be tracked for each project
HEMS Request Mobile App:
• A new mobile app (iOS or Android) enables users to submit work requests throughout the hospital.
• Clinicians, nurses, or any other user in the hospital can submit work requests directly to the EQ2 HEMS Enterprise platform using this app on their phone
• Barcode scanner on phone scans the control number of the affected item
• Photographs can be attached to the request
• Work request status updates and completions are automatically sent to the requester and department head
• On closing a work order a quality survey is sent via e-mail to requesters
• Hospitals can now access their AutoCAD® drawing files within HEMS.
The EQ2 HEMS CMMS software was developed for and is sold exclusively to hospitals for managing their medical and facility assets. HEMS is available as a SaaS subscription service or for license installs on hospital-owned servers. EQ2 LLC has offices in Camarillo, CA and in Charlotte, NC. See www.eq2llc.com, LinkedIn, or YouTube for more info.