The Patented PureTilt Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair is expertly designed by an Occupational Therapist and provides safe and independent transitions to facilitate optimal comfort for a patient.
The PureTilt comes standard with an ergonomic, contoured back that has adjustable height. Vital for comfort and pressure relief, this manual-tilt wheelchair has a user-adjusting tilt control enabling the wheelchair user to readjust their own posture throughout the day.
• User/caregiver-operated seat-tilt adjustment controlled by a built-in lever that uses a gas spring piston
• Padded, hinged, non-detachable arms swing up and back to facilitate transfer
• Height-adjustable, ergonomic, contoured back with adjustable contoured headrest
• Back folds forward to facilitate storage and transport
• 22-inch rear wheels with aluminum hand rims for easy self- propulsion
• Two front casters that swivel for easy maneuvering
• Rear anti-tippers
• Angle-adjustable legrest assembly with the following features:
- User-operated mechanism to adjust legrest angle
- Footplate folds flat and locks in place to facilitate storage
- Telescoping adjustable length
Upright Postures Help Promote Optimal
• Food intake/digestion
• User comfortability during wheelchair propulsion
• Increases out of bed tolerance
• User has more control over their body position to provide any pressure relief they may need.
• Self-tilt promotes independence for user with daily/leisurely activities
• Self-adjust positioning helps prevent discomfort when seated for extended periods
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Gendron™, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®.